SVEN HDMI High Speed Flat
The cables are used to commutate DVD players with modern digital HDMI output, Bluray players, satellite receivers, HD media players with the hard disk, multifunctional and gaming TV consoles and computers to modern LCD and plasma panels, HDTV sets and HD ready TV sets.
A cable of Flat type with flat cross-section is used for cable-laying in confined space.
The HDMI cable transmits a digital video signal with maximum resolution up to 1080p "Full HD" and Dolby HD, Dolby True HD, Master Audio, DTS-HD multi channel digital audio signals.
- Compliant with HDMI High Speed standard
- Bandwidth capacity: 10.2 Gbps
- Color depth: 48 bit
- Color rendering: xvYCC
- Automatic audio/video signal synchronization
- Oxygen-free copper of special purification preventing signal distortions used as conductor
- Reliable shielding protects against interferences
- Extra armor protects the HDMI cable against damages
|Cable type||HDMI (male 19 pin) – HDMI (male 19 pin)|
|Information rate (BitRate) up to||10.2 Gbps|
|Conductor material||oxygen-free high-purity copper|
|Contacts||gold-plated (gauge – 7.2 mcm)|
|Wire gauge||28 AWG (flat)|
|Wave resistance||100 ± 10 Ohm|
|Resistance (in twisted pair)||<0.23 Ohm/m|
|Life time||2 years|
Tests and reviews
These cables are excellent inexpensive cables of different configuration of loops and heads. They have splendid specification and characteristics. Affordable price, tight contact of cable connectors with jacks in AV components, steady data transmission.