SVEN X-Pad Aero Gamepad
SVEN Company presented a wireless SVEN X-Pad Aero gamepad.
A classic crosspiece (D-pad), two joysticks, 12 buttons, which can be programmed for any function, with such a set no additional equipment is required!
This gaming controller is an optimum solution for racing, arcade games and 3d shooters. It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8. The Mode function switches over digital and analog modes in the manipulator. A user can vary himself the number of "active" buttons in the device.
Rubber insertions and ergonomic design of the manipulator add advantages during a game. Due to the convenient "location" of hands and tight contact with SVEN X-Pad Aero the control exactness rises by several times. The model has the Turbo function, which is designed to repeat actions (for example, continuous shooting), and the vibration feedback function, which imitates the external action to the player in the virtual world.
The universal receiver connected to the system unit of a PC or notebook via USB port commutates the device with computer. Cables do not restrict motions, so it means that the whole room can be a playground!
СD-disk with drivers to set the manipulator is included.
- Ergonomic design
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- USB interface
- 2.4 GHz receiver with coverage range up to 7 m
- 4 axes, 8-position joystick, 2 joysticks and 12 buttons
- Vibration feedback for higher realistic effect
- Turbo function for continuous shooting
- Sleep function (standby mode) for longer battery life
- Rubber insertions for more comfortable use
- 2 modes: digital and analogue
- FC button to connect the gamepad to the receiver
- 3 ААА type batteries included
- Compatibility with PS3
- Software CD included
|OS support||Windows XP/Vista/7/8|
|Radio channel frequency, GHz||2.4|
|Operation mode||digital and analog|
|Axes and joysticks||4 axes, D-Pad, 2 joysticks|
|Number of buttons, pcs||12|
|Vibration feedback function||available|
|Sleep function (Standby mode)||available|
|Battery type||3 ААА type|
|Life time||2 years|